|Make a Submission|
|Editorial Team and Reviewers|
|Focus and Scope|
|How to Use Mendeley|
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- The Paper is written in English US.
- The abstract is not more than 250 words, single-spaced, Calibri 10, italic, and in MS-Word format (.docx, 2019 if possible).
- Full paper should be written between 6-15 pages, 1.5 spaced, Calibri 12, and in MS-Word format (.docx, 2019 if possible).
- Page layout:
Top : 1.18” (3cm) Bottom : 1.18” (3cm)
Left : 1.38” (3.5cm) Right : 1.18” (3cm)
- Paper size
A4 (8.27” x 11.69”)
- The title is written with Calibri 14, Bold, Outline Level 1.
- Table: The caption comes BEFORE the table using Calibri 10, 1.5 spaced, italicized, and centered on the page.
*Sample of table format:
Table 1. Table Caption.
- Figure and Diagram: The caption comes AFTER the figure or diagram using Calibri 10, 1.5 spaced, italicized, and centered on the page. Use either .png or .jpeg format for your figure and drawing.
*Sample of figure and diagram format:
FIGURE or DIAGRAM here.
Figure 1. Figure or Diagram Caption
- References are written in a single space, in APA style, and formatted in MENDELEY or ZOTERO. Use recent publications (published within the last ten years) as your references.
- Download TEMPLATE HERE