|Make a Submission|
|Editorial Team and Reviewers|
|Focus and Scope|
|How to Use Mendeley|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.docx) document file format.
- To ensure blind review, the identity of the authors are separated from the article. Write the authors' name in the article metadata.
- Provide the URLs for the references in the available area during submission.
- Full paper should be written between 6-15 pages, 1.5 spaced, Calibri 12; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal is open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or/institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author.